WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet decision makers from:
- Insurance Companies
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With the following job titles:
- Head of Motor Insurance
- Head of Auto Insurance
- Chief Underwriting Officer
- Chief Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Head of Analytics
- Manager of Emerging Risks
- Manager of Motor Risk
- Head of Pricing
- Head of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
Access to and use of this site (www.driverless-technologies-insurance.com) is provided by London Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
London Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of London Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of London Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will London Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
London Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that London Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
London Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying London Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
As driver assistance technologies are showing the potential to reduce the number of accidents on the roads…
...many insurers are asking what risks - and what opportunities - are presented by current and upcoming technologies, both today and in the future.
Driverless Technologies Insurance 2016 will bring together leading motor insurance specialists and vehicle manufacturers, with the objective of:
- Setting a roadmap from today to full autonomy - Identifying the stages of technological development over the coming years, and determining where liability lies during the transition period
- Getting clarity on the capabilities and limitations of driver assistance systems - knowing how they impact risk assessments
- Understanding legislative developments - clarifying how the sharing of data will impact the adoption and influence of driver assistance technologies
- Examining how an increased use of driver assistance technologies will impact claims - understanding the impact on claims frequency, claims severity and claims processes, and how this will feed through to pricing and rates